- Tuition is based on a 10 month season. You will make 10 equal payments during the dance season.
- Absolutely no refund/credit for missed lessons (Classes may be made up).
- Re-enrollment fee of $25.00 charged for any student absent from 4 consecutive classes and behind in payment.
- A late fee will be charged for students who enroll after October 31st.
- A fee of $20.00 will be charged for checks returned NSF.
Achievement awards are presented on the final lesson in June for students who have attended the required classes and are paid in full.
Noreen and Colleen’s dance company has won many awards during the past year. Students are accepted into the Dance Company by invitation/audition and are required to be enrolled in ballet, tap and jazz classes. Minimum age is 7 years old. Rehearsals are in addition to their normal class time. Additional fees are charged.
Parents are permitted to stay in the waiting room during class time. You may observe the class through the two-way window. No parents or siblings of students are permitted in the dance area without requesting permission. We value our time working with your children, and want to give each student the best dance experience ever!
– Solid pink or black leotard for combo class
– Pink leather ballet shoes, carmel (tan) tap shoes
– Students 7 yrs. & up wear soft pink leather ballet shoes, carmel (tan) tap shoes
– Black tie tap shoes (older students) as directed by teacher
– Cecchetti Ballet – Black leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes, hair in bun
– Tan jazz slip on shoes for jazz class
– Black shorts or jazz pants with white t-shirt
– Black ballet shoes, black tap shoes
We recommend you purchase dance items for class at Capezio Dance Ship (Greens of Lyndhurst).
PLEASE MARK ALL DANCE APPAREL & SHOES AND INQUIRE WHEN ITEMS ARE LOST!!